Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Swift Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report market report to its offering Swift Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
Swift Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas prospects, primarily in the US, including onshore areas of Texas and Louisiana and also beside the inland waters of Louisiana. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, US. Swift Energys core development and exploration activities can be segmented into three geographic areas that include South Texas, Southeast Louisiana, and Central Louisiana. The major fields of the company include AWP, Artesia wells and Fasken in South Texas, Lake Washington and Bay De Chene in Southeast Louisiana, and South Bearhead Creek, Masters Creek, Brookeland and Burr Ferry in Central Louisiana. The company also holds some acreage in the Four Corners area of southwest Colorado. The company handles some of its operations through a wholly owned indirect subsidiary, Swift Energy Operating, LLC.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the companys performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit