Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2012 -- Switzerland Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Switzerland Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within ten market categories Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Peripheral Vascular Devices, External Defibrillators, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Electrophysiology, Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Peripheral Vascular Devices, External Defibrillators, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Electrophysiology, Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within ten market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the ten market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Switzerland Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc, Boston Scientific Corporation , St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories , Cordis Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Switzerland Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Medtronic, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation Cordis Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. Abbott Laboratories Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Biotronik SE & Co. KG Philips Healthcare Sorin S.p.A. Biosense Webster, Inc. Terumo Corporation Zoll Medical Corporation C. R. Bard, Inc. MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. Biosensors International Group, Ltd. Thoratec Corporation Welch Allyn Inc. Teleflex Incorporated HeartWare International, Inc. ev3 Inc. Cardiac Science Corporation Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. Goodman Co., Ltd. Volcano Corporation Berlin Heart GmbH GE Healthcare Schiller AG Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. Nihon Kohden Corporation OSI Systems, Inc. W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Opto Circuits India Limited LifeWatch AG Covidien plc
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: