Switzerland HNWI Asset Allocation Industry 2015 - 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2015 -- Synopsis
Switzerland HNWI Asset Allocation Market 2015 Demand, Growth, Forecasts, Analysis by 2018 provides the latest asset allocations of Switzerland HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Switzerland HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-peru-2014-4704
- Independent market sizing of Switzerland HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-switzerland-2015-13450#requestSample
- In 2014, equities was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Switzerland and accounted for 34.7% of the total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 22.5%, business interests with 17.9%, fixed-income with 14.2%, alternatives with 6.1%, and cash with 4.6%.
- Equities, business interests and real estate recorded growth during the review period at 81.5%, 34.1% and 31.8% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by Swiss HNWIs decreased during the review period from 7.5% of the total HNWI assets in 2010 to 6.1% in 2014; HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 1.7% of total assets in 2010 to 1.5% in 2014.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline to 1.2% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- As of 2014, Swiss HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$747.9 billion, representing 53.5% of wealth holdings.
Credit Suisse Private Banking
HSBC Private Bank
UBS Wealth Management
Julius Baer Gruppe AG
BanquePrivee Edmond de Rothchild SA
Union BancairePrivee Private Clients