Switzerland Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Size and Analysis to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2016 -- Synopsis
'Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Swiss life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-16768
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss life insurance segment, including:
- The Swiss life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Switzerland
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Swiss insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Swiss life insurance
- New product launches by the leading life insurers
- Key developments of the leading life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Switzerland.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Switzerland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-16768#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Swiss insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 53.2% of the industry's gross written premium.
- A personal and occupational pension is mandatory in Switzerland under the Swiss social security system.
- The life insurance segment is highly concentrated, with the top five insurers accounting for 82.2% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- Increasing life expectancy and the aging population contributed to the growth of individual whole life insurance policies during the review period.
- Group superannuation insurance was the largest category, accounting for 74.5% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- In October 2013, Switzerland's Federal Council increased the interest rates of occupational pension plans from 1.5% in 2013 to 1.75% in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651