Switzerland Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Swiss life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Complete Report with TOC @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-41640
- The Swiss life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Switzerland
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Swiss insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Switzerland.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Switzerland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-41640#RequestSample
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Swiss insurance industry in 2014, accounting for 52.8% of the industry's gross written premium.
- Swiss life insurance's premium per capita is among the highest in Europe.
- Life expectancy is a key factor used to calculate premiums for long-term insurance products; an increase in life expectancy results in increased premium rates.
- Persistently low interest rates and decreases in investment opportunities adversely affected the Swiss life insurers' investment income.
- Low interest rates affected demand for individual life policies, and insurers were forced to terminate contracts with higher guaranteed rates.
-The life segment's growth was primarily supported by group life products during the review period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651