Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2012 -- Switzerland Nephrology and Urology Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 a new report provides key market data on the Switzerland Nephrology and Urology Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories – Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Markets Direct’s team of industry experts.
- Nephrology and Urology Devices market market size and company share data for categories – Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within three market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the three market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Switzerland Nephrology and Urology Devices market.
- Key players covered include Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, HARTMANN GROUP, Coloplast A/S, Baxter International Inc., ONTEX International N.V. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Switzerland Nephrology and Urology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA HARTMANN GROUP Coloplast A/S Baxter International Inc. Gambro AB ONTEX International N.V. First Quality Enterprises, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG Astra Tech Inc. Covidien plc Siemens Healthcare Teleflex Incorporated Dornier MedTech GmbH STORZ MEDICAL AG Medline Industries, Inc.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/67567/switzerland-nephrology-and-urology-devices-investment-opportunities-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2018.html