Switzerland Non-Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Non-Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Swiss insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-41641
- The Swiss non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Swiss insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Switzerland
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Swiss insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Switzerland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for FREE SAMPLE Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-41641#RequestSample
- Non-life insurance was the second-largest segment of the Swiss insurance industry in 2014, accounting for 26.7% of the industry's gross written premium.
- While telematics is less popular in Switzerland than in European countries, it is still likely to experience significant growth over the forecast period, which should benefit Swiss motor insurers' profitability.
- Switzerland has a relatively mature non-life insurance segment, with a penetration rate broadly in line with those of Norway and Germany.
- The market for cyber-liability insurance is small in Switzerland.
- Brokers have performed especially well for foreign and large-scale commercial business.
- All companies that offer fire insurance must also include natural hazards insurance.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651