Switzerland Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry 2015 Market Demand and Growth to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-switzerland-key-41642
- The Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Switzerland
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Swiss insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Switzerland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-switzerland-key-41642#RequestSample
- Personal accident and health insurance was the smallest segment in 2014, accounting for 20.5% of the industry's gross written premium.
- Mandatory health insurance and improving awareness of health insurance resulted in an increase in healthcare expenditure in Switzerland during the review period.
- Growth in total assets indicates the financial strength of companies operating in personal accident and health insurance.
- The Federal Public Health Office announced increases in health premium prices in September 2015, applicable from 2016, to address rising healthcare costs.
- The personal accident and health segment is concentrated, with the top 10 insurers accounting for 65.8% of the gross written premium in 2013.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651