Switzerland Reinsurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Reinsurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Swiss reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41643
- The Swiss reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Swiss reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Switzerland, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for FREE SAMPLE Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41643#RequestSample
- The premium accepted by the Swiss reinsurance segment grew at a review-period (2010-2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4%.
- Treaty reinsurance accounted for 99.8% of the total reinsurance premium accepted, and grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.4%.
- Switzerland is a major reinsurance hub; there were 62 reinsurance companies as of 2013, including both professional and captive reinsurers.
- Of the three primary insurance segments in Switzerland, personal accident and health ceded the highest proportion of premium to reinsurers during the review period, with 13.2% in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651