Switzerland Wealth Sector Industry 2015 Industry and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Switzerland HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Full Report with TOC:
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Download Sample Report @:
- At the end of 2014, Swiss HNWIs held 54.0% (US$754.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings will increase to US$1.2 trillion by 2019, accounting for 59.8% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2014, North America accounted for 32.2% of the foreign assets of Swiss HNWIs.
- It was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 30.3%, Europe with 18.0%, Central and Southern America with 8.9%, the Middle East with 8.1% and Africa with 2.5%.
- Swiss HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 33.3% in 2010 to 18.0% in 2014. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to decrease their levels of investment in Europe to 10.2% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019.
Credit Suisse Private Banking
HSBC Private Bank
UBS Wealth Management
Julius Baer Gruppe AG
BanquePrivee Edmond de Rothchild SA
Union BancairePrivee Private Clients
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)