Sydney, Australia -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2015 -- Grange Business Partners is a boutique accountancy firm. Based in Sydney's lower North Shore, they specialise in providing professional financial services.
As a "boutique" accountancy firm, they cater to businesses and high net-worth individuals. They are also Sydney's most trusted financial services provider.
What makes Grange Business Partners stand out from the rest?
The firm prides itself on offering a personal yet practical service to its clients. Its core ethos is to learn more about their customers to provide a personalised service.
They achieve that goal by getting to know them as people. Grange Business Partners aren't just a team of "number crunchers" that hide away in an office! They are just one of a handful of boutique accountancy firms that view their clients as people.
The advantages of using Grange Business Partners
There are five distinct advantages to using the firm as opposed to their competitors:
1. Tailored Solutions - Grange Business Partners are Sydney's only specialist accounting and business advisory firm. They offer fast turnaround times and provide a personal service both online and face-to-face;
2. Experience And Knowledge - the firm have an experienced and skilled team of professionals. They can deal with both simple and complex financial matters;
3. Proactive Services - Grange Business Partners recognise that a client's needs will change over time. All services offered are dynamic, and are flexible enough to meet changing needs;
4. Dedicated Point Of Contact - clients forge working relationships with dedicated team members. That means they have a primary point of contact in the Grange Business Partners team;
5. The Right Tools For The Job - cutting-edge technology gets used to deliver scalable results. Grange Business Partners are investors in both technology and the team that use them.
Grange Business Partners are proud to offer their clients a comprehensive set of services:
- Audit and insurance;
- Business services;
- Financial planning;
- Management accounting;
- Succession and estate planning;
- Tax consulting and superannuation; and
- Wealth creation.
Grange Business Partners work with small to medium enterprises and high net-worth individuals.
Find out more about the services offered by Grange Business Partners at www.grangebp.com.au
About Grange Business Partners
Diane Terzian and Duncan Barber are the directors behind Grange Business Partners. They believe an active approach to their clients' needs is at the heart of their business. From their offices in Sydney's lower North Shore, they head a team of financial experts.
Grange Business Partners are a boutique accountancy firm. Their clients can work with chartered accountants that can best meet their needs. They also have many business advisers on hand to help companies grow in a tax-efficient way.
They are Sydney's only specialist accounting, audit and business advisory firm. Grange Business Partners offer unique service programmes to maximise current and future financial goals.
For more information, contact:
Grange Business Partners
Suite 402, 39 Chandos Street
New South Wales
Telephone: +61 (0) 2 9439 1411