RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Synthetic Biology Market by Tool (XNA, Chassis, Oligos, Enzymes, Cloning kits), Technology (Bioinformatics, Nanotechnology, Gene Synthesis, Cloning & Sequencing), Application (Biofuels, Pharmaceuticals, Biomaterials, Bioremediation) – Global Forecast to 2018” global research report in its store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2015 -- The synthetic biology market is rapidly evolving, with various technological advancements that have resulted in a paradigm shift within the market. This has resulted in advanced production of synthetic genes and chassis to develop synthetic organisms from scratch.
In 2013, the oligo nucleotides segment accounted for the largest share of the global synthetic biology market, by tool, while enabling technologies accounted for the largest share of the synthetic biology market, by technology. The medical application segment accounted for a major share of the synthetic biology applications market in 2013.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/synthetic-biology-market-by-tool-xna-chassis-oligos-enzymes-cloning-kits-technology-bioinformatics-nanotechnology-gene-synthesis-cloning-sequencing-application-biofuels-pharmaceutical-market-report.html .
North America accounted for the largest share of the global synthetic biology market, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, Europe is expected to witness the highest growth rate, with emphasis on Germany, U.K., France, Denmark, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe. These countries are expected to serve as revenue pockets for synthetic biology manufacturers.
The global synthetic biology market witnesses high-competitive intensity as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (new product launches, acquisitions, and geographical expansions) to increase their market shares and to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Companies profiled in this research report are Amyris, Inc., Dupont, Genscript USA, Inc., Intrexon Corporation, Integrated Dna Technologies (IDT), Inc., New England Biolabs, Inc., Novozymes, Royal DSM N.V., Synthetic Genomics, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=244024 .
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies(market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment)for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the synthetic biology market. The report analyzes synthetic biology products by tools, technologies, applications, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the synthetic biology market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various synthetic biology technologies across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the synthetic biology market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the synthetic biology market.
Priced at US$ 4650 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=244024 .
About RnR Market Research
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports ).