Recently published research from GlobalData, "Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Sysmex Corporation (Sysmex) is a medical device company. It undertakes research, development, manufacturing and sale of instruments, reagents, and software applications that facilitate health checkups, treatment and disease management. Sysmex also explores wide range of opportunities in the life science field. The company offers diagnostic instruments, reagents and laboratory information systems to clinical laboratories for testing. Its diagnostic products address hematology, hemostasis, immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, and urinalysis fields. The company conducts research and development activities at its facilities in Japan, North America and Europe. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in 29 countries throughout the world across Japan, America, Europe, China and Asia Pacific. Its products are used by medical institutions in more than 170 countries. Sysmex is headquartered in Hyogo, Japan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company focuses on rapid and cost-effective delivery of quality products to a diverse group of customers. Sysmex envisages on building its position in the marketplace through new product launches, network expansion, internal development, in-licensing of technology and products, strategic alliances, and acquisitions. As a part of its strategy, the company recently acquired German Partec GmbH and Inostics GmbH which facilitates Sysmex in making its presence in the personalized medicine business.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Sysmex Corporation
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Masimo Corporation (MASI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update