New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/13/2019 -- The System on Module, which is sometimes referred to as a Computer on Module (CoM), is an alternative to single board computers for embedded systems offering a more flexible and contoured solution. It is designed to plug into a carrier, or base board, and is generally a small processor module with a CPU and standard I/O capability. The complex effort associated with designing a CPU subsystem is avoided by using SoM functionality and a custom base board.
Looking for more information on this market? Request a free sample copy@ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/17277
A SoM is a module that contains a processor with CPU bus accessibility, memory, and standard I/O. It is usually an Off-the-Shelf component. . The module does not have any connectorization and is designed to be plugged into a Carrier Board.
Within the next few years, the majority of SoM are expected to be equipped with ARM architecture CPUs as more and more multicore processors are being introduced nowadays on portable devices. X86 products are still highly competitive and non-replaceable among industries that need better efficiency and accuracy. And it is likely to eliminate Power architecture SoM from the market in a decade unless they are still no safer than the Power architecture SoM.
Major Players in System on Module (SOM) market are:
- MSC Technologies (Avnet)
- SECO srl
- Avalue Technology
Major Regions that plays a vital role in System on Module (SOM) market are:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- ARM Architecture
- x86 Architecture
- Power Architecture
- Other Architecture
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Industrial Automation
- Test & Measurement
Buy Full Report @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/checkout-form/17277
A System on Module (SoM) offers a unique approach to product development and the often fully custom electronics typically contained within sophisticated devices. A SoM helps system designers realize a fully customized electronics assembly, complete with custom interfaces and form factor without the effort of a ground-up electronics design.
- System on Module (SOM) Manufacturers
- System on Module (SOM) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- System on Module (SOM) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
You can get free access to the sample according to the report @
The System on Module (SOM) research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the System on Module (SOM) industry for the forecast period 2018-2025?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the System on Module (SOM) market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the System on Module (SOM) market with their winning strategies?
- Which industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2018-2025?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the System on Module (SOM) market?
Browse The Report Description@ https://www.marketexpertz.com/industry-overview/system-on-module-market
Planning to invest in market intelligence products or offerings on the web? Then marketexpertz has just the thing for you - reports from over 500 prominent publishers and updates on our collection daily to empower companies and individuals catch-up with the vital insights on industries operating across different geography, trends, share, size and growth rate. There's more to what we offer to our customers. With marketexpertz you have the choice to tap into the specialized services without any additional charges.
Head of Business Development
Market Expertz | Web: www.marketexpertz.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052