Taiwan Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Demand, Growth, Size and Forecast 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Taiwan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Taiwanese life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-taiwan-key-trends-and-opportunities-36382
- The Taiwanese life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Taiwanese life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Taiwan
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Taiwanese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Taiwan:
- It provides historical values for the Taiwanese life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Taiwanese life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Taiwan.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Taiwan and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-taiwan-key-trends-and-opportunities-36382#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Taiwanese life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Taiwanese life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Taiwanese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Taiwan's insurance segment occupied first place globally in terms of penetration rate in 2014. The segment's penetration rate stood at 14.9% of the GDP in 2014.
- Better returns on savings related insurance products compared to bank deposit rates was the major factor behind high penetration rate of life segment.
- Long-term products are preferred by the Taiwanese customers as they provide better financial assistance in later stages of life.
- The Taiwanese life segment is dominated by domestic insurers. According to the Taiwan Insurance Institute (TII), there were 29 life insurance providers in 2014, of which 24 are domestic and five are foreign.
- Government support for microinsurance products, favorable regulatory changes and steady economic growth are expected to support the life segment over the forecast period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651