Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Taiwan Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape market report to its offering
Taiwan Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
This report elaborates Taiwans power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Taiwanese power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Taiwan on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy:
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
Taiwan Power Company, Ltd.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit