Recently published research from Current Partnering, "Takeda Partnering 2005-2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- This report provides all the information you require to better understand Takeda and its partnering interests and activities over the past seven years.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential partners for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies as developed by innovative biopharma R&D companies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company's business development objectives.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of bigpharma's dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 lists the top 50 leading biopharma companies based on 2010 pharmaceutical revenues and their respective partnering activity. Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading partnering and M&A 2005 to present date based on headline value.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Chapter 4 provides details on how to approach bigpharma companies with partnering opportunities whilst chapter 5 lists forthcoming partnering events and conferences where bigpharma companies will be present to discuss opportunities face to face.
The main body of the report is provided in chapter 6. A profile of the company provides everything required to assess the suitability of a company as a prospective partner. This includes a company overview, partnering interests, partnering activity according to deal type, industry sector, phase of development, and therapy area. The profile also includes in-depth contact information for individuals within the business development function.
The deals are listed by deal type, stage of development and therapy focus, allowing easy access to deals and alliances of interest. Every deal record links to an online, live version of the deal record at the Current Agreements deals and alliances database. Where available, deal records also include the contract document as disclosed at the SEC.
One of the key aspects of partnering is conducting due diligence on a partner to determine under what terms a prospective partner agrees to a partnering relationship.
Understanding the flexibility of prospective partners' negiotated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (4502) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Takeda San Francisco, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Takeda Cambridge Limited - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report