Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Tanzania Autos Report Q1 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/21/2015 -- Coming off the back of an estimated 48% contraction in passenger vehicle sales in 2015, growth in the passenger vehicle segment will be driven by increasing regional integration and investments in road networks over our forecast period to 2019. Passenger vehicle sales will average strong annual growth of 20.3% over our forecast period.
- Further integration into the East African Community will help growth in passenger vehicle sales.
- Planned investments to improve road networks and cross-border connections will increase demand for passenger vehicles.
- Construction of the rapid bus transit system, rail networks and port projects will benefit the commercial vehicle segment.
The Tanzania Autos Report features the latest data and forecasts covering production, sales, imports and exports.
Tanzania Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the automotives market in Tanzania.
- Benchmark Publisher's independent automotives industry forecasts on Tanzania to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the Tanzanian automotives market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Tanzanian automotives sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Tanzania.
- Assess the activities and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Competitive Landscape Analysis.
Summary of Publisher's key industry forecasts and views, covering production, sales and the introduction of new technology or products.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the autos sector and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
Historic data series and forecasts to end- 2019 for all key industry indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast, including:
- Sales and production of motorcycles in units; total production of units; production by vehicle type (including cars, commercial vehicles, trucks and buses); total vehicle fleet size in units; sales by vehicle type, including passenger cars and commercial vehicles; fleet size by vehicle type, including passenger car, commercial vehicles and motorcycles; total vehicle trade balance in units; vehicle trade balance by vehicle type, including passenger car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle; car ownership measured as car density per 1,000 people.
Autos Risk Reward Index
Publisher's Risk Reward Index provides investors (manufacturers, suppliers and dealers) looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of a market's risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry, economic and demographic data points. These provide indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors, with each indices explained.
Publisher forecasts to end-2019 for all headline macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth, inflation, fiscal balance, trade balance, current account and external debt.
- Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. Strategy is examined within the context of Publisher's industry forecasts, our macroeconomic views and our understanding of the wider competitive landscape.
- The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
Global, Regional and Country Industry Overviews
In-depth analysis of the major global and regional developments in the market, which can be linked with the country industry overview, providing cross-country investment, product and financing trends that will affect each market, supported by Publisher's global and regional industry forecasts.
The Autos reports draw on an extensive network of primary sources, such as manufacturing associations, statistical bureaus, government transport ministries, national chambers of commerce and industry, national statistical offices, government ministries and central banks and multinational companies.
Spanning over 35 pages "Tanzania Autos Report Q1 2016" report covers Industry View, Industry Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Industry Risk Reward Ratings, Regional Overview, Demographic Forecast, Methodology.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/tanzania-autos-report-q1-2016
Malaysia Autos Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/malaysia-autos-report-q1-2016
Central America Autos Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/central-america-autos-report-q1-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions