Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (Tanesco) is a government-owned integrated power company. Its operations are regulated by the Ministry of Energy and Minerals. The company generates, transmits and markets electricity. Tanesco generates power through hydro and thermal power stations. The company's hydro-generation system has a combined capacity of 561 MW and includes Kidatu plant (204MW); Kihansi (180MW); Mtera (80MW); Pangani (68 MW); Hale (21 MW); and Nyumba ya Mungu (8MW) plant. Its thermal generation portfolio includes the Ubungo, Tegeta and Ubungo II thermal power stations. Tanesco also operates various small diesel fueled generating plants.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 17, 2013: Tanesco And CPIC Sign Joint Agreement To Set Up 600MW Kinyerezi III Gas-fired Power Plant In Tanzania
Jul 07, 2013: Tanesco, Symbion Power And GE Begin Work For 600 MW Gas-fired Power Project And Associated Transmission Line In Tanzania
Apr 08, 2013: Norplan awarded contract for Kakono Hydro Power Project in Tanzania
Mar 18, 2013: Intra Energy Executes MoU With Malawi For Construction And Operation Of 120 MW Coal Fired Power Station
Mar 14, 2013: Eltel Networks Signs Contract For Construction And Rehabilitation Of Power Distribution Networks In Tanzania
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)