Tanzania Insurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2020 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'The Insurance Industry in Tanzania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the Tanzanian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the industry, gives a comprehensive overview of the Tanzanian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-tanzania-key-trends-and-41644
- The Tanzanian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Tanzanian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Tanzanian insurance industry
- Analysis of distribution channels in the Tanzanian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Tanzanian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Tanzanian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Tanzania:
- It provides historical values for the Tanzanian insurance industry for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Tanzanian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Tanzania.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Tanzania and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Tanzanian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Tanzanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Tanzanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Tanzanian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for FREE SAMPLE Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-tanzania-key-trends-and-41644#RequestSample
- As of 2013, there were five life insurers, 25 general insurers and one reinsurer operational.
- Tanzanian insurance penetration stood at 0.65% in 2014, which is low compared to other African countries such as Kenya (3.2%), Uganda (0.85%) and Rwanda (1.0%).
- The personal accident and health segment registered a review-period CAGR of 18.5%, while the non-life segment recorded a CAGR of 15.0%.
- The adoption of multi distribution strategy will enhance the growth of the insurance industry over the forecast period.
- Factors such as economic growth, government investments in infrastructure, and a rising population will drive the industry over the forecast period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651