Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2012 -- TcLand Expression (TcLand) is a privately held integrated biotechnology company, based in France. It offers services ranging from research and development, clinical and regulatory, bioinformatics and biostatistics, market access and production. The company focuses on personalized medicine in immunology (auto-immune and transplantation disorders). TcLand also has a pipeline of biomarkers in various development stages. It has entered into several collaboration agreements with the academic clinical centers such as Hospital Clinic Barcelona - Institut de Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS, Spain), Institut National de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM, France), Reprogramming the Immune System for Establishment of Tolerance and Institute for Transplantation and research in Transplantation (ITERT, France). The company operates through its offices in France and US. TcLand is headquartered in Nantes, France.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the TcLand Expression portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed TCLand Expression company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the TCLand Expression pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant TCLand Expression clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit