Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- Total volume sales of tea declined by 2% in Austria in 2013, although this negative performance was in line with the -2% total volume CAGR recorded in the category over the entire review period. The positive value growth recorded in the category, meanwhile, represented a clear improvement on the negative growth recorded in the category over the course of the entire review period. Coffee remained the clear favourite hot drink of the majority of Austrian consumers and is widely consumed as an...
Euromonitor International's Tea in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Tea Market in Austria to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in Singapore to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in South Korea to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in France to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in the UAE to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in the United States to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in India to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in China to 2017