Fast Market Research recommends "Tea in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2014 -- In the review period, the central government's policy against corruption and using public funds to purchase premium goods as gifts negatively affected high-end tea, which is popular as gifts, resulting in the overall decelerating volume growth in 2013 as compared to that in 2012. Accordingly, leading players appeared to be less aggressive in new launches, marketing and advertising, in view of the less vigorous demand. Besides, the slowdown in the Chinese economy dampened the value growth of...
Euromonitor International's Tea in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Tea Market in Austria to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in Singapore to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in South Korea to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in France to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in the UAE to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in the United States to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in India to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in China to 2017