Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2014 -- During 2013, tea grew by 5% in volume and 13% in current value terms, boosted by consumer perceptions and its increasing visibility. Colombia is not a country with a tea tradition, so tea is used mainly as a relaxing product more than a coffee substitute - although, in some contexts, such as in foodservice, it is actually a coffee substitute - and additionally has the advantage that it is natural. Consumer perception is changing in a sense that tea is being seen not only as relaxing but also as...
Euromonitor International's Tea in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Tea Market in Colombia: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in Colombia to 2017
- RTD Tea in Colombia
- Soft Drinks in Colombia
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- Hot Drinks in Colombia
- Colombia Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks Category Profile 2013
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape