New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2013 -- Per capita consumption of tea in the country remains among the lowest in Latin America, with tea priced considerably higher than coffee. It is believed that tea drinkers in the Dominican Republic tend to be higher-income consumers, expats and foreign tourists, all of whom are likely to frequent on-trade establishments to consume tea. Accordingly, the retail channel has been downgraded from US$5.2 million to US$1.8 million. This new figure has been estimated based on data from the Dominican...
Euromonitor International's Tea in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- RTD Tea in Dominican Republic
- Hot Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Market Focus - The Hot Drinks Market in Czech Republic, to 2016
- Tea Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Tea Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in the Czech Republic
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Tea Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Tea in the Czech Republic