New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- In recent years, Saudi Arabia has been witnessing a gradual increase in overall health-consciousness among the general public. An alarming obesity rate and associated diseases have compelled the government to initiate various programmes and awareness campaigns to encourage consumers to reduce their fat intake and improve their eating habits. Consumers are also becoming more aware of the hazards of unhealthy lifestyles thanks to growing exposure to the Western world through the increased penetration of the internet and broadcast media and are now starting to include nutritious food items in their diets. With a growing amount of literature surfacing about the health benefits associated with tea, the product's consumption is also on the rise.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Lipton Tea Factory FZE led tea in 2013 with a 39% value share. The company's flagship brand Lipton is a household name in black tea as well as green tea. The company spent heavily on advertising and marketing activities through all forms of media throughout the year. It was also aggressive in terms of in-store promotions, offering price discounts and extra value packs for its black tea bag range during most of the year. The company also invested heavily in in-store displays and advertising to encourage point-of-sale purchases. All these activities helped Lipton to maintain its leading position.
Saudi Arabia is expected to see a continuation of the increasing health awareness trend among the general public as consumers become more exposed to international media and, subsequently, healthier lifestyles. The opening of new health clubs and diet centres, along with the increasing number of health practitioners, is also expected as the government aims to reduce the costs incurred treating obesity-related illnesses. These activities will encourage consumers to include healthier and more nutritious foods in their diets, including tea, which is considered beneficial for health.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
- What is the market size of Tea in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- Is loose leaf tea available in Saudi Arabia?
- Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Saudi Arabia?
- Is there a market for tea pods in Saudi Arabia?
- What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Saudi Arabia?
- How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tea in Germany
- RTD Tea in China
- Tea in Taiwan
- Tea in the Czech Republic
- Tea in Uruguay
- Tea in Singapore
- Tea in Bolivia
- Tea in Colombia
- Tea in Switzerland
- Hot Tea Market in India: Market Profile to 2017