Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tea in Russia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2014 -- Russian tea marginally declined in volume terms in 2013, but value sales increased in line with the growth in global tea prices. As Russia imports 98% of its total tea volumes, it is highly dependent on world tea prices. Tea has significantly increased in the last two years, and value sales have also grown accordingly. Russia's tea consumption habits remain quite traditional. Despite the growth in coffee and other hot drinks, tea remains its most popular hot beverage. However, tea has reached maturity and significant volume growth is not expected in future.
Orimi Trade keeps its leading position, with a 31% value share, offering a wide brand portfolio, including Princess Gita, Princess Java, Princess Kandi, Princess Noori, Tess and Greenfield. The company offers loose tea and tea bags, within black, fruit/herbal and also green tea, and is also developing at various price points in order to reach consumers on different income levels. Orimi Trade is also very active in its distribution and marketing activities, including television commercials, taste sampling and also additional promotions and advertisement.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
After two years with slight declines, tea will show positive performance over the forecast period, and is expected to increase by a 1% CAGR in both retail value and volume terms, reaching 183,600 tonnes and RUB136 billion by 2018. New tea flavours, active marketing promotions and also increasing varieties of tea sold will influence growth in retail sales of tea in Russia. Russians are tea lovers, therefore a growing population will create a growing number of tea consumers, but a significant increase is not expected on the market, as tea has already reached a point of maturity.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
- What is the market size of Tea in Russia?
- What are the major brands in Russia?
- Is loose leaf tea available in Russia?
- Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Russia?
- Is there a market for tea pods in Russia?
- What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Russia?
- How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tea in Germany
- RTD Tea in China
- Tea in Taiwan
- Tea in the Czech Republic
- Tea in Uruguay
- Tea in Singapore
- Tea in Bolivia
- Tea in Japan
- Tea in Colombia
- Tea in Switzerland