Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tea in Thailand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Retail volume sales of tea showed an improvement with 4% growth in 2013. This improvement was partly due to growing consumer appreciation for the potential health benefits of different tea varieties. Notably, whereas tea was once mainly perceived as a drink for elderly people, rising health awareness in Thailand ensured that it continued to gain popularity among younger consumers in 2013, especially among young urban adults. Growth in tea consumption was further strengthened by new launches, improvements in distribution, price promotions and other marketing activities.
New Concept Product Co remained the overall leader in tea in 2013 with a retail value share of 22%. This was mainly due to the commanding lead held by its Fitne brand in fruit/herbal tea. Positioned as a slimming tea, Fitne is very popular among figure conscious female consumers, particularly younger women. This positioning is reinforced by the use of popular Thai celebrities like Araya A Hargett and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund as brand ambassadors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The outlook for tea remains bright. Growth in retail volume sales for the entire category over the forecast period is expected to surpass that witnessed during the review period. A similar improvement is projected with regard to growth in retail value sales at constant 2013 prices. Rising health awareness in Thailand will remain the key driver of growth in tea consumption, especially among young adults. Rising disposable incomes and urbanisation will also help to sustain the positive development of the category, as will new launches, improvements in distribution, price promotions and other marketing activities.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Thailand market research report includes
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as
- What is the market size of Tea in Thailand
- What are the major brands in Thailand
- Is loose leaf tea available in Thailand
- Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Thailand
- Is there a market for tea pods in Thailand
- What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Thailand
- How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
- Fruit/Herbal Tea
- Green Tea
- Instant Tea
- Other Tea
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- brand shares
- distribution data
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- Tea in Germany
- RTD Tea in China
- Tea in Taiwan
- Tea in the Czech Republic
- Tea in Uruguay
- Tea in Singapore
- Tea in Bolivia
- Tea in Colombia
- Hot Tea Market in India: Market Profile to 2017
- Tea in Romania