Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Over-the-Top Video in Europe: Over-the-Top (OTT) Video Content and Pricing Strategies" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2018 -- "Over-the-Top Video in Europe: Over-the-Top (OTT) Video Content and Pricing Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the OTT video market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the OTT Video market, analyzing key trends on content offers, business models for content delivery and pricing strategies.
The OTT video market in Europe is very competitive with a mixture of established international providers,regional players and telco-operated OTT platforms. OTT players' main focus is on creating and including more regional content in local languages to attract viewers, as well as broadcasting major sporting events to differentiate their platform.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1821831
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: OTT Video Content Strategies; a look at OTT video market definition and types of OTT video providers. This section details OTT video best practices regarding content trends, content offers and content delivery formats.
- Section 2: OTT Video Pricing Strategies; an analysis on OTT video business models and pricing strategies for SVOD and TVOD;
- Section 3: OTT Video Content and Pricing Best Practices; three case studies of leading Europe OTT video market players are presented in this section, showcasing their KPIs and growth strategy.
- Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT video service providers and regulators.
- The OTT video market in Europe is highly competitive and very saturated with the presence of both international and local players.
- OTT providers look to compete on content offering instead, in order to increase their market share.
- A number of providers, particularly broadcasters and telcos, have integrated the option to view live TV channels within their OTT platforms, offering exclusive coverage of live sports, major cultural events, and daily news coverage alongside its existing library of films and TV shows.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the OTT video business models for content delivery in the Europe market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the OTT video market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the OTT video market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators, OTT video service providers and regulators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the OTT video market, analyzing OTT video content trends and offers, business models for content delivery and pricing strategies.
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/over-the-top-video-in-europe-over-the-top-ott-video-content-and-pricing-strategies-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG