ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Telecom Business Confidence Report H2 2015: World Market Shares, Size, Trends, Analysis, Survey, Insights and Outlook " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2016 -- Respondents feel that the overall business confidence index for H2 2015 (October 2015–March 2016) has remained constant compared to H1 2015 (January 2015–June 2015), which indicates that the telecom industry is recovering from the ongoing global uncertainties. Moreover, an increasing number of respondents state that the current economic conditions are stable and the future outlook remains positive in anticipation of current trends such as increased consumption for video and on-demand TV on smart phone and mobile phone devices, growing demand for mobile payments, deployment of wireless networks, rising demand for security applications for smart phones, and employing an Internet of Things (IoT) for effective business monitoring and real time problem solving. Over the next six months the industry will increase its expenditure towards new product development and capital infrastructure.
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=517347
- Economic conditions are deemed to be more favorable in North America, Asia and Australasia in H2 2015
- Overall, respondents who operate in Asia-Pacific and Europe are optimistic about company growth prospects over the next six months
- On average, the price of fixed voice services is expected to decrease by 1.3% over the next six months
- New product development, capital infrastructure, and mergers and acquisitions are expected to gain significance for expenditure in H2 2015
- The performance of eurozone is the key economic concern for respondents with business operations in Asia-Pacific and Europe in H2 2015
- Expansion into new markets has gained significantly less prominence among executives with business operations in Europe during H2 2015 compared to H1 2015
Browse report description at: http://www.researchmoz.us/telecom-business-confidence-report-h2-2015-report.html
Pyramid Research's Telecom Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2015 examines executives' opinion on the business environment over October 2015–March 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and presents a comparison with H1 2015 (January 2015–June 2015) wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards their company's growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes telecom industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2015
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H2 2015 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2015
- Key priorities: identifies top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Browse our Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease
Key questions answered in the report include -
- The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the telecom industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of telecom industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2015
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)