New Wireless market report from MindCommerce: "Telecom Managed Services Market 2014-2019"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Telecom operators are under persistent pressure to manage capital expenditures related with network deployment and to reduce network operating costs. Managed services providers help network operators realize those goals. The next stage in evolution is to outsource value-added services including content, commerce, and next generation communication services. This is a key development as network operators are poised to lose revenue and margins both do to marginalization of bearer services (voice and data both) and the need for value-added service (VAS) applications.
We continue to see top players such as Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Siemens Networks dominate the market and remain committed to provide managed services. However, their dominance is threatened by disintermediating technologies such as Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networks (SDN). At the same time, NFV and SDN are both excellent opportunities for managed service providers to solidify their roles with network operators.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research provides insights into the current and future state of telecom managed services with a view into the anticipated marketplace through 2019. This report provides the reader with an understanding of the telecom managed service market landscape including market direction, core deliverables, significant players, cloud computing trends for managed service, key technologies, cost-benefit advantages over self-managed solutions, and market positioning.
To complement this research, the purchaser of this report is entitled to also receive any (one) currently available Mind Commerce telecom report at no additional charge. Company-wide license purchasers are entitled to up to three (3) currently available Mind Commerce next generation telecom and/or value added services reports at no additional charge. Reports include, but are not limited to, the following choices:
- LTE Strategy, Application Roadmap, and Future of 4G
- Carrier LTE Application Strategies to Combat OTT Players and Services
- Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap, and Forecast
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2014 - 2019
- Datacenter companies
- Cloud hosting companies
- Telecom network operators
- Managed services providers
- Application developers and ASP
- Network integration companies
- Network infrastructure providers
- Virtualization and SDN companies
Companies in Report:
- Alcatel Lucent
- Bharti Airtel
- Idea Cellular
- Lockheed Martin
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2013-2018
- Iran: Adoption of Broadband and Mobile Data Services Lead the Way for Telecom Sector
- Singapore: As LTE and Fiber Subscriptions Multiply, Telecom Operators Focus on Data Services
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Telecom Managed Services: The Market for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Managed Service Providers
- Communications Test and Measurement Market [Solutions (Wireless, Wireline), Type of Test (Enterprise, Field Network, Lab And Manufacturing, Network Assurance), Services; End Users] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Managed Support Services plc (MSPS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Telecom Reseaux Services (TLC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. (MBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review