Fast Market Research recommends "Telecommunications in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's market for telecommunications enjoys average annual growth of 16% over 2007-2012 as a result of strong government support, stable economic growth and innovations. Over 2007-2012 industry sees growth due to relatively large capital investments and introduction of innovative products and services such as cloud computing. Relatively stable profit margin encourages new entities to enter the industry. Average annual growth rate of 10% anticipated over 2013-2018, fuelled by strong economic growth and favourable demographic trends.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Telecommunications in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 642. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Telecommunications in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 642 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Fixed Telephony, Internet Telecommunications, Mobile Telecommunications.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Telecommunications in India: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Japan: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Russia: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Australia: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Top ICT spenders in the Chinese Retail Banking Industry - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013