Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Temenos Group AG : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Temenos Group AG : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Temenos Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Temenos Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Temenos Group AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Temenos Group AG (Temenos) is a provider of banking software systems. The company provides software services for retail, corporate and correspondent, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance, and community banking markets. It offers software principally for financial functions such as deposit-taking, lending and Internet banking. The major products of the company include Temenos T24 (T24) and Temenos Corebanking (TCB). In addition, it collaborates with leading organizations such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Cognizant, Accenture and Capgemini, among others for providing the software and consulting services to its customers. The company serves over 1,500 customers through 55 offices located in 125 countries. Temenos is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Temenos Group AG
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit