Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Tenaska, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Tenaska, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tenaska, Inc. (Tenaska) is an independent energy company. It owns and operates non-utility power plants, markets natural gas and electricity, and offers related risk management services. The company conducts business activities through four reportable segments, namely, Energy Marketing; Gas Exploration & Production; Private Equity; and Power Generation. It operates through its affiliates and subsidiaries across the US and Canada. Tenaska is headquartered in Nebraska, the US._x000D_
The company focuses energy-centric growth. Its development strategy focuses on various investments in advanced clean coal technologies, natural gas generation and renewable resources.
Tenaska, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2013: Tenaska to launch new affiliate for LNG transportation
May 29, 2013: Tenaska Solar Ventures Sends First Energy From Tenaska Imperial Solar Energy Center South To SDG&Es Sunrise Powerlink
May 23, 2013: GE's Water Treatment Technology Helps Tenaska Gateway Generating Station Cut Costs And Reduce Water Treatment Needs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)