Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Texas Children's Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Texas Children's Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Texas Children's Hospital (Texas Childrens) is a not-for-profit healthcare organization. It operates a primary pediatric care network in the US extending patient care, education and research to the Houston community. It offers a full spectrum of specialized pediatric health through various care centers such as cancer centre, heart centre, fetal centre, maternity care, neurology and new born centre to help the millions of diseased children. Additionally, Texas children's offered two products, STAR (Medicaid) and CHIP to meet the health care needs of children.
Texas Children's Hospital Key Recent Developments
Dec 18, 2013: Texas Children's Hospital named first Accredited Pediatric Heart Failure Institute in Texas
Dec 11, 2013: Experts from Texas Children's Hospital present at international conference hosted by the Radiological Society of North America
Oct 22, 2013: Texas Children's Hospital receives portion of FDA grant for Pediatric Medical Device Consortium
Oct 17, 2013: Texas Children's Hospital opens Oculoplastic Clinic
Jul 31, 2013: Critical Congenital Heart Disease screening now required for all newborns in Texas
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Texas Children's Hospital
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)