Thailand Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Size, Trends, Forecast and Analysis to 2018
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2016 -- Synopsis
'Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Thai life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-16770
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Thai life insurance segment, including:
- The Thai life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Thai life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Thailand
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Thai insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Thai life insurance
- New product launches by leading life insurers
- Key developments of the leading life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Thailand:
- It provides historical values for the Thai life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Thai life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Thailand.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Thailand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-16770#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Thai life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Thai insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Thai insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 58.3% of the industry's gross written premium.
- The 10 leading insurers in the Thai life segment accounted for 92.8% of the total gross written premium generated in 2013.
- In 2013, the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) adopted a microinsurance program in Thailand to insure people of all income levels.
- In February 2013, Pacific Century Group completed the acquisition of ING insurance businesses in Thailand, Macau and Hong Kong. As a result, ING Life Insurance Ltd now operates as FWD Life Insurance Public Co., Ltd in Thailand.
- Life insurers are focusing on improving their portfolios by introducing new products and services. In October 2013, FWD launched the Protect Life 10/5 life product that covers life and six major critical illnesses.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651