Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Thailand Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2016 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Thailand. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Thailand.
- Independent market sizing of the Thai HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Indonesia
- The size of the Thai wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- Thailand Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Wealth Insight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 57,273 HNWIs in Thailand in 2014, which collectively held US$240.5 billion in wealth.
- The Thai HNWI population rose by 2.3% in 2014, following a 2.1% increase in 2013.
- The Thai HNWI population is forecast to grow by 18% to reach 68,430 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 29.7% to reach US$310 billion.
Spanning over 94 pages "Thailand Wealth Report 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Thailand Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in Thailand, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Thai HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape, Key Drivers. The report covered companies are - Bangkok Bank Public Co., Kasikorn Bank Public Co. Ltd, Siam Commercial Bank Public. Co. Ltd, Ayudhya Public Company Ltd (Krungsri), Standard Chartered Bank (Thai), Asia Plus Securities, Kiatnakin Phatra Private Wealth Management, Trinity Watthana PCL, TISCO Group Wealth Management, Finansa Wealth Management, Forbears Freedom Wealth Management.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/thailand-wealth-report-2015
Find all Wealth Management report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions