Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2012 -- Product Synopsis: "Thales SA: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
"Thales SA: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Thales SA""
"Thales SA: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Thales SA"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Thales SA""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Thales SA (Thales) is a global leader in providing integrated solutions and equipment to meet the security requirements of the government, institutional and private customers in the defense, aerospace and security markets. The company's product portfolio comprises electronic equipment and onboard systems, air traffic management systems, radars and sensors, airport solutions and navigation systems and communication systems for the civil aviation industry. It also designs and implements surveillance and intelligence systems, communication, command, control systems, mission services and support systems for the security forces. In addition, it provides space systems including satellite solutions, navigation and aeronautical communication systems. Furthermore, Thales offers a broad range of integrated transportation systems and railway signaling solutions to the transport industry. The company has operations in over 50 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Middle East. Thales is headquartered in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, France."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/thales-sa-technology-and-communications-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-538118