Join one of the largest Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Meetings in Europe and benefit from the excellent educational and networking opportunities, within a 150+ Network of senior level professionals.
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/07/2016 -- COS 2016, the 4th annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Symposium will be held in Brussels, Belgium on the 20th & 21st of October 2016. Sixteen prestigious professionals within the pharmaceutical industry have confirmed their speaking positions. With a capacity of 150 participants, COS will be held along with the Clinical Trial Supplies Network (CTS) – 2nd Annual Symposium on the same dates and venue.
The Clinical Outsourcing Strategies conference is an annual event and a dedicated platform for Clinical Outsourcing and Clinical Operational departments from Bio/Pharma-Biotech companies; Sales, Business Development and Marketing colleagues from Clinical Research Organizations (CRO), Clinical Research Service and Solution providers.
A key provider joining us is 4Clinics. 4Clinics provides clinical services including clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, medical writing, and regulatory affairs, with a focus on vaccines, immunotherapeutics and cell therapies.
The company's expertise lies in Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical and Scientific Communication and Regulatory Affairs with dedicated resources for all aspects of data and writing management.
4Clinics has experience in Clinical Development, Post-Marketing and Epidemiological studies over a broad range of therapeutic areas. We can provide insourced consultants or outcontracted services on a deliverable basis.
List of Speakers Include an Excellence panel:
- Frank Verheggen, Clinical Program Management Director, Astellas
- Maurice Timmermans, Therapeutic Area Lead Contracts and Outsourcing, Astellas
- Jeannett Dimsits, Director, Novo Nordisk
- Natalia Tomkiewicz, Study Management & Operations Manager, AstraZeneca
- Inga Nachreiner, Outsourcing & Contract Manager, Grünenthal
- Torsten Kayser, Director, Boston Scientific
- Lidia Cappellina, Head of Outsourcing, Chiesi Farmaceutici
- Olena Goloborodko, Associate Director, Portfolio Sourcing and Relationship Management, Celgene
- Pasi Piitulainen, Head of Global Procurement, Actelion
- Jennie Wilborgsson, Associate Director, Ferring
- Frederike Sieders, Global Quality Manager, Danone Nutricia Research
- Barbara Hulst, Outsourcing & Contracts Management, UCB
- and many more…
We are inviting you to join the Clinical Trial Supplies Conference and benefit from the educational and benchmarking experience. If Clinical Trial Supplies is an area of your business focus, contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 096 1152 and we will assist you with your needs.