Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2017 -- The Baby Food Market in Austria 2017, is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Austrian market.
Austrian baby food market has been stimulated by higher birth numbers since2012, and by manufacturers efforts to target the toddler age group and by product innovation, resulting in a market worth over million. Baby milks account for just over half of all retail sales value but in volume terms meals are dominant, claiming 45%. Both have increased their share of sales to the detriment of cereals and drinks. Drugmarkets/drugstores claim over 70% of baby food sales. A rise in the number of births will contribute to volume growth of about 10%. Growth is likely to be strongest in milks and meals. Per capita consumption will increase by 4.9%.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1064534
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- Despite an already high per capita consumption rate, sales have been buoyant, increasing by 42% in terms of value and 17% in volume between 2010 and 2016. The market has been stimulated by higher birth numbers from 2012 onwards.
- Baby milks account for just over half of all retail sales, and meals for a further 35%. In volume terms, however, meals are dominant, claiming 45% of total consumption.
- All Milupa (Danone) products are imported from Germany. Hipp has a production facility in Gmunden, while Nestl sterreich imports all its products.
- Austrian market, accounting for almost two-thirds of volume imports of milks and cereals and half of imports of other baby food in 2015. Exports of baby foods have remained more or less stable in volume terms at tons per year.
- The annual number of births is expected to experience a consistent rise up to 2022. The market is therefore forecast to show overall growth, with absolute volumes set to increase by 9.5% between 2016 and 2022.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1064534
Reasons to buy:-
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-helicopter-simulator-market-2016-2020-report.html
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG