Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- The Boston Beer Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
The Boston Beer Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Boston Beer Company, Inc."
The Boston Beer Company SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Boston Beer Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Boston Beer Company, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (Boston Beer) is a brewer of flavored and handcrafted beers. The company is involved in the production and sale of low-alcoholic beverages throughout the US and in the selected international markets. It offers beers, malt beverages and hard cider products to a network of 400 wholesale distributors. It offers the products under various brands such as Samuel Adams, Sam Adams Light, Twisted Tea and HardCore. Boston Beer, along with eight subsidiaries, sells its products principally in the US, Canada, Europe, Israel, the Caribbean, Mexico and the Pacific Rim. The company is headquartered Boston, Massachusetts, US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit:http://www.reportstack.com/product/66246/the-boston-beer-company-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.reportstack.com/product/66246/the-boston-beer-company-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html"> http://www.reportstack.com/product/66246/the-boston-beer-company-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html>
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)