Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2012 -- Synopsis: This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011-15, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
ReportReserve Research's ""The Bruneian Defense Industry to 2015 - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities"" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Brunei
Brunei’s defense budget has risen slowly but gradually over the review period with an extra US$7.2 million allocated for 2011. It is expected to record a CAGR of 6.56% in the forecast period with defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP growing to an average of 2.6%.
Reasons To Buy
""The Bruneian Defense Industry to 2015 - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities"" allows you to
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Bruneian defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Bruneian defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast..
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets..
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Bruneian defense industry.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/the-bruneian-defense-industry-to-2015-market-attractiveness-and-emerging-opportunities-report-540942