Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in Brazil: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2015 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in Brazil: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Brazil's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Brazil's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Brazil's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Brazil's cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Brazil: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Brazil's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Brazil's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Brazil's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructure and business drivers affecting Brazil's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Brazil's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Brazil's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand key market trends and growth opportunities in Brazil's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Brazil's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Brazil.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Brazil's cards and payments industry.
- In October 2013, Banco do Brasil launched the Ourocard card based on Visa's payWave contactless payment technology. Visa is also looking to deploy contactless technology on a large scale for the upcoming 2016 Olympic Games. These initiatives are anticipated to fuel demand for contactless cards over the forecast period (2015–2019).
- Prepaid travel cards provide another major opportunity for prepaid card issuers, primarily because of the Brazilian government's decision to tax credit card transactions outside the country from 2011. The Imposto sobre Operações Financeiras (IOF) levies a 6.38% fee on all foreign transactions made with Brazilian credit cards. From December 28, 2013, the Brazilian government extended the IOF to debit cards and travelers' checks. These initiatives are anticipated to generate demand for prepaid travel cards over the forecast period.
- Mobile penetration in Brazil increased from 100.6% in 2010 to 133.5% in 2014, and is anticipated to increase further to 153.1% in 2019. Despite this, m-payments have been relatively slow to take off. However, this is set to change over the forecast period, as the government approved a bill in October 2013 giving the BCB authority to regulate m-payments. This is expected to encourage m-payments and reduce the use of cash, especially among the unbanked and rural populations. A growing young population, favorable economic conditions and government support to encourage m-payment initiatives should lead to growth in the m-payments market.
Spanning over 81 pages "The Cards and Payments Industry in Brazil: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report covers Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Prepaid Cards, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Banco Bradesco, Itaú Unibanco, Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Brasil, Banco Santander Brasil, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Hipercard
For more information visit:
To browse more Debit / Credit Cards Reports visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter