Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in Malaysia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2015 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in Malaysia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Malaysia's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Malaysia's cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid card market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, checks, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and online payment types.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Malaysia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Malaysia's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Malaysia's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Malaysia's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Malaysia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- The central bank of Malaysia, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), and its subsidiary Malaysian Electronic Clearing Corporation Sdn Bhd (MyClear) launched the JomPAY service in April 2015 to promote electronic payments in the country. JomPAY is a Malaysian government initiative supported by 42 banks offering a common payment platform for Malaysian consumers to make bill payments using online or mobile banking. Consumers can make bill payments free of charge to any JomPAY-registered merchant using a savings account, current account or credit card.
- BNM launched the e-Payment Incentive Fund (ePIF) on January 2, 2015, requiring banks to divert check-processing fees to encourage consumers to adopt e-payments, by providing incentives such as waiving e-payment transaction, security token and monthly maintenance fees. In 2013, BNM increased check-processing fees and reduced fees for Inter Bank Giro (IBG) transactions conducted online or by mobile. The initiatives are expected to drive e-payments over the forecast period (2015–2019).
- BNM launched the Malaysian Chip Card Specification initiative in 2014, as part of a shift towards Europay, MasterCard, Visa (EMV) standards. According to BNM, complete migration to EMV standards with contactless functionality is expected to complete by January 1, 2018. As a result, from 2015 banks will gradually start to replace domestic debit cards with EMV-compliant cards with contactless functionality. This is anticipated to further drive debit card transaction value and volumes.
Spanning over 81 pages "The Cards and Payments Industry in Malaysia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report covers Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, E-Commerce, Alternative Payments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Fraud Statistics, Card Issuers, Prepaid Cards, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Maybank, Bank Simpanan Nasional, Public Bank Bhd, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Bankcard, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/cards-and-payments-industry-malaysia-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-2019
Find all Debit / Credit Cards Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions