Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in Mexico: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2015 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in Mexico: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Mexico's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Mexico's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid card market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Mexico's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Mexico's cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Mexico: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Mexico's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Mexico's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Mexico's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Mexico's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Mexico's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Mexico's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Mexico's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Mexico's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Mexico.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Mexico's cards and payments industry.
- Banks are actively rolling out mobile point of sale POS (mPOS) solutions in the Mexican cards and payments industry. In July 2013, Banamex launched an EMV compliant mPOS called S-Pay, developed by Stratus Technologies. Banamex is offering iAcepta, low-cost mPOS terminals to retailers for US$33.6 (MXN500). As of February 2015, the bank had sold 8,000 units.
- In November 2014, the Mexican tax authority Sistema de Administración Tributaria (SAT/Tax Administration System) and the National Chambers of Commerce, Services and Tourism (Confederación de Cámaras Nacionales de Comercio, Servicios y Turismo) launched a scheme called 'Tableta Concanaco' to provide micro-enterprises and SMEs with mPOS terminals at subsidized rates. As of February 2015, 20,000 mPOS terminals were issued under the scheme. With the increased number of POS terminal installations at retail outlets, the potential of card-based payments in the country is anticipated to grow over the forecast period (2015–2019).
- To further enhance financial inclusion in Mexico, the government development bank Bansefi chose MasterCard as its business partner in September 2014. Under the agreement, social benefits are disbursed using the BANSEFI MÁS debit card. Cardholders are offered loans, savings and accident insurance and funeral assistance coverage. This initiative is anticipated to drive debit card penetration rates.
Spanning over 70 pages, "The Cards and Payments Industry in Mexico: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report covers Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Issuers, Prepaid Cards, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix. The report covered companies are - BBVA Bancomer, Banamex-Citibank, Banorte, Banco Santander Mexico, HSBC Mexico, American Express, Visa, MasterCard
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/cards-and-payments-industry-mexico-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-2019
Find all Debit / Credit Cards Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions