Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2015 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Poland's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Poland's cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid card market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash transactions, checks, direct debits and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and online payment types.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Poland's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Poland's cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Poland's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Poland's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Poland's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Poland's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Poland's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Poland's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Poland's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Poland's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Poland.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Poland's cards and payments industry.
- Poland was one of Europe's early adopters of contactless technology, and consumers are among the highest users of contactless payments, behind the UK and France. Contactless is seen as an area of huge potential in Poland, especially by Visa, which sees the advance of contactless as highly successful. Visa is heavily promoting contactless payment cards in Poland, and growth has been so impressive that Poland is now Visa's largest contactless market in Europe. Use of contactless cards is dependent on infrastructure being in place, investment in which is starting to bring results. There were 10,000 terminals that could accept contactless cards in 2011, and according to Visa Europe, 354,000 terminals supported contactless payments as of March 2015.
- Banks are launching a range of new products to capitalize on the growing popularity of contactless mobile payments (m-payments). In April 2015, Bank BPH, in partnership with MasterCard, T-Mobile and Orange, introduced contactless m-payments for credit cardholders, allowing them to make contactless payments of up to US$15.9 (PLN50). In January 2015 nine Polish banks – ING Bank ?l?ski, mBank, Bank Millennium, Raiffeisen Polbank, Getin Bank, Bank Polskiej Spó?dzielczo?ci, Bank SMART and Eurobank – announced plans to commercially launch Visa cloud-based contactless m-payment services by the end of 2015.
- Banks in Poland are moving slowly towards the low-cost banking model to reduce overheads associated with traditional branch banking. Poland's first digital bank, Alior Sync, was launched by Alior Bank in June 2012. The bank targets active internet users, and offers banking services through Facebook and other social networking sites. The bank also developed apps to encourage online and mobile banking. Similarly, Citibank launched a virtual branch for Polish consumers in September 2010. The growth of online banking model could pose a real challenge to traditional banks, if operators can turn the low-cost model into a money-saving option for consumers.
Spanning over 72 pages "The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report covers Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, E-Commerce, Alternative Payments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Issuers, Prepaid Cards, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/cards-and-payments-industry-poland-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-2019
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions