Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Cards and Payments Industry in Spain: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2016 -- The Cards and Payments Industry in Spain: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Spain's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Spain cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash transactions, checks, direct debits and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and online payment types.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Spain's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Spain's cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Spain: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Spain cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2011–2015).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016–2020). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Spain's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Spain's cards and payments industry for 2015, and forecast figures to 2020.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Spain's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Spain's cards and payments industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Spain's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Spain's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Spain's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Spain.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Spain's cards and payments industry.
- To increase the uptake of mobile point of sale (mPOS) among small merchants, solution providers are offering terminals at lower costs. One of the latest being the introduction of mPOS solution for SMEs by domestic solution provider, SetPay in July 2015. The solution is compatible with iOS and Android phones, and comes with a chip and PIN reader which can be connected via Bluetooth. In 2013, Banco Santander partnered with a Swedish payment service provider, iZettle to enable self-employed professionals and micro merchants to accept card payments via a smart phone or tablet. This was followed by the launch of the mPOS solution by Banco Sabadell in partnership with Ingenico in the same year. The mPOS terminal was EMV-compliant and accepts contactless payments. The introduction of low-cost solutions is anticipated to encourage merchants to accept card-based payments.
- The emergence of digital-only banks is likely to accelerate the shift towards electronic payments in Spain. The mobile-only bank imaginBank, launched by CaixaBank in January 2016, provides banking services exclusively through mobile apps and social networks. Through the mobile app, consumers can apply for current accounts, credit cards, consumer loans; manage their personal finances; and make person-to-person (P2P) payments. The bank also offers banking services on Facebook. Users can use the imaginBank Facebook application to find out their bank balance and view recent transactions.
- The uptake of alternative payments among Spanish consumers is gaining traction due to the availability of a number of options such as iupay, Orange Cash, BBVA Wallet and Caixa Wallet. Banks and telecom operators are also investing to offer their customers a choice of payment options, whether in-store, at home or on the move. Most recently in January 2016, CaixaBank signed an agreement with Samsung Electronics to add Samsung Pay to its mobile payment service. Customers of CaixaBank and its subsidiary imaginBank are the first in Spain to access the Samsung Pay service. This service is accepted in all stores that accept contactless payments, with the number amounting to over 600,000 payment terminals. The launch of Samsung Pay is likely to intensify competition in Spain's alternative payments market.
Spanning over 67 pages, 61 Tables and 28 Figures "The Cards and Payments Industry in Spain: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report covers Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, E-Commerce, Alternative Payments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation and New Product Launches, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Charge Cards, Commercial Cards, Card Issuers, Merchant Acquiring, Appendix. This report Covered 8 Companies - CaixaBank, BBVA, Bankia, Banco Santander, Banco Sabadell, BNP Paribas, Visa, MasterCard.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/cards-and-payments-industry-spain-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-2020
Find all Debit / Credit Cards report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions