ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " The Cards and Payments Industry in Thailand 2021: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2017 -- GlobalDatas "The Cards and Payments Industry in Thailand: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021" report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Thai cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, check payments, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1009103
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Thai cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Thai cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Thai cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape in the Thai cards and payments industry.
- As part of the governments Payment Systems Roadmap 2012-2016, the Bank of Thailand and Thai Bankers Association developed a national e-payment system, Prompt Pay, in 2016. This system was launched in January 2017, and is to be deployed in two phases. In the first phase, users are required to link their bank accounts with a mobile number or national ID number - thereby transferring money to recipients or making payments at merchants without the need to divulge bank account details - while phase two allows users to conduct other transactions such as bill payment and request-to-pay services.
- In order to develop the countrys financial sector and promote electronic payments, the Thai government launched the Financial Sector Master Plan (FSMP III) in March 2016; this was an extension to the previously launched FSMP I and II. The plan fosters the government, business and retail sectors to create an environment and infrastructure conducive to the adoption of electronic and financial payments. Some of the initiatives in this regard include the development of robust payment infrastructure, financial literacy among consumers, efficient pricing mechanisms, the establishment of an integrated IT system and industry-wide shared infrastructure and fraud monetary systems. Initiatives like these are expected to further boost electronic payments in the country.
- Mobile network operators (MNOs) are also contributing to the promotion of electronic payments. Leading MNOs, including Advanced Info Services (AIS), Total Access Communication Company (DTAC) and True Move H, are now all offering their own digital wallets. To further increase the use of wallets among their subscribers, in 2015 the three MNOs collaborated to integrate their respective wallets - mPAY, Jaew Wallet and True Money - allowing subscribers to make person-to-person (P2P) payments across the three mobile networks using recipients mobile numbers.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1009103
Reasons to buy:-
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Thai cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Thai cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Thailand.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Thai cards and payments industry.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG