Recently published research from Conlumino, "The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- "The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018"published by Conlumino, provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in Spain. In addition, it provides an overview of changing consumer and retail trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, innovations in retail, and an analysis of vital developments in major retail channels.
It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends, crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2008 through to 2018, with actuals being provided for 2013. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Uncertain economic conditions continue to impact Spain's retail industry, retailers target shopping tourists to beat weakening economic demand
- Consumers remain price conscious and tend to seek discounts, leading to growth in private label sales
- Hypermarkets need to differentiate their offerings to avoid saturation and regain consumer interest, as supermarkets provide similar product offerings
- Online retailing is set for an upward trend and is one of the only channels which is witnessing growth driven by the rising numbers of e-shoppers,
- Food and grocery will be one of the only segments to register growth, most of the other categories are set for a decline in sales over the forecast period
- "The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts, and opportunities in Spanish retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, changing economic and population factors, and the influence of internet and technology on the retail industry
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels; with in-depth analysis of 26 product categories and 17 retail channels
- This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in Spain. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
It provides an overview of key competitive trends across major retail channels, along with retail innovations in Spain
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Spanish retail market for companies already operating in, and those wishing to enter Spain
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage of 26 products, across 12 product sectors that include: Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Personal Care, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Luggage and Leather Goods
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market to underpin your planning
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key trends which are shaping the competitive landscape of major retail channels
Companies Mentioned in this Report: HandM, Mango, Adolfo Dominguez, Cortefiel, Inditex, Eroski, Lidl, Consum Cooperative, Dinosol, Mercadona, Dia, Carrefour, Alcampo, Hipercor, Privalia, Carritus, Lets Bonus, El Corte Ingles, Amazon Spain, Caprabo
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in the US to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2018
- Retailing in India
- Retailing in Austria
- Internet Retailing in India
- Grocery Retailers in India
- Retailing in Brazil
- Retailing in Venezuela