New Consumer Goods market report from Canadean: "The Future of the Make-Up Market in Brazil to 2018"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- The Future of the Make-Up Market in Brazil to 2018 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Make-up consumption trends in Brazil, historic and forecast Make-up consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Make-up sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Make-up market in Brazil and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in Brazil Make-up market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering Four product segments that include: Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, Nail Make-Up.
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis till 2017 - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America to Drive Growth
- Global CRAMS Market Outlook to 2018 - India and China Present Bright Prospects
- Europe In-Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Ageing Demographic and Mounting Consolidations to Drive Future Growth
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2018: Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- India Dental Equipments and Consumables Market Outlook to 2018 - Demand for Advanced Dental Diagnostic and Treatment Technologies
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in Italy to 2018: Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in China to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging